I Love You in a Million Ways

 Recently, I've learned that there are a million and one ways to say "I love you" without ever uttering those three words.

How was your day?

What was something that made you smile today?

I was thinking of you.

I got you flowers.

Do you want a hug?

I'll be there in two minutes.

Do you want a ride so you don't have to walk?

You need to rest.

Let me carry that for you.

Did you eat breakfast this morning?

Will you come have dinner with me?

My mom wanted me to tell you that she says hello.

Call me, without hesitation, anytime you need me.

I just like hearing your voice.

You're beautiful. 

This song reminded me of you.

I like it when you wear my sweatshirt. 

I know you can take care of yourself, but let me help you.

You're on my priority list.

Being busy doesn't mean I don't think about you all the time.

Let me walk you home, it's dark outside.

Drive safely.

Let's go on an adventure together.

I'd love to teach you how to shoot a basketball.

Are you okay?

Hello, sweetheart.

Goodnight, darling. 

-Emma Lancaster


Comments

Other Popular Posts

Right Person, Wrong Time.

Yes, You.