Writing from the Past (Part 4)

3/6/19

 Hi.

I'm not even sure where to start. I miss you. There's always that. Let's start strong, I guess. I've grown. I'm stronger. I'm doing okay. It took a long time to get here. My school year is almost done.I've made new friends and I've lost old ones.

I was in the play. I'm helping with the musical. Speech class is my favorite. I went to homecoming, football games, basketball games, and clubs. I ran varsity cross country. I'm on the track team. So many things, and I'm writing them down so you don't feel like you've missed everything.

I halfway fell in love with my best friend. He told me no. I have a new crush, and my heart is slowly healing.

It's a good life. If we don't have a someday, I'm glad we had a summer. I've forgiven myself. I've explained. I could never have enough time or words.

-Emma Lancaster

Comments

Other Popular Posts

Right Person, Wrong Time.

Yes, You.