To The People That I Love,

 Day six:

I have the best friends on the planet.

I am beyond fortunate to have found the most protective and caring individuals possible.

A roommate that listens when I cry,

a neighbor that gives me a hug without asking because he thinks I might need it,

a group of goofballs that dance with me until I'm too tired to keep moving,

and hundreds of miles across the country,

a group of people from my past that know my heart and know who I am.

These people take care of me on the days when I cannot take care of myself and in the moments when I find it hard to love myself.

They make me laugh so hard that I can't breathe, they make me smile like smiling is the only option for my face, and I would be completely and utterly lost without them in my life.

To the people 

that I love,

thank you

for taking care

of me.

-Emma Lancaster

Comments

Other Popular Posts

Right Person, Wrong Time.

Yes, You.