Clarity

 Day three:

Waking up conveys more than one meaning.

Today, those meanings collided.

I woke up this morning, and while waking up physically, found some clarity and woke up to remember my own values.

This morning, I remembered the things that are most important to me, and even more, I remembered why they are important.

I woke up, sent a text message, got a shower, and spent time with my family. It was not a wildly thrilling morning, but it was fulfilling and calm and thoughtful.

My mom made Dutch Baby Pancakes with warm, buttery apples.

I hugged them all close, my beautiful and wonderful family. 

Driving the interstate is another thing that brings me clarity.

On my drive today, I watched the sun go down, listened to music that made me feel at peace, and said a prayer for everyone that I love. 

After the drive, I realized that I have so many people and things that I love in this life. I am so thankful for them and I am happy to discover them over and over again.

I'm falling deeply in love with the simple things in life.

I'm remembering what is important and what I value.

Believe me you,

clarity comes in waves

and the water will wash you clean.

-Emma Lancaster

Comments

Other Popular Posts

Right Person, Wrong Time.

Yes, You.