Beautiful Little Collection

 Day thirteen:

I am taking everything that has broken me and I am turning it into music.

If you have ever broken my heart, I probably wrote a song about you.

I am writing about love and loss and growing and memories and what could have been and it is beautiful.

I feel like I'm discovering my voice.

I'm finding who I am by taking all the feelings and thoughts that have been living inside of me for so long and turning them into melodies.

I'm making room for new experiences in my heart and I'm allowing myself the space to fall in love again.

This is the healing that I've been working for and writing about. 

I'm finding myself piece by piece and inside of an acoustic guitar. 

It's going to be a beautiful little collection of my heart.

Good things are coming.

"When words fail,

music speaks."

-Emma Lancaster

Comments

Other Popular Posts

Right Person, Wrong Time.

Yes, You.