The Best Kind of Crazy

 He really makes me crazy.

I can't exactly describe what it is about him that makes me feel this way, but there is something. 

He makes me want to go for a walk at two in the morning.

He makes me want to fight a seemingly daunting distance.

He makes me want to argue about proper usage of the English language until I'm so riled up that I can't speak properly. 

He makes me want to scroll through my camera roll every night and smile at the pictures that we have together.

He makes me want to fly across the country just for a hug.

He makes me want to call every night to say goodnight.

He makes me want to tell everyone I know that I'm falling again, but simultaneously makes me want to keep our little romance to myself in a beautiful memory laced with fireworks on a hot July night.

I can't exactly describe how this all came to be. 

I just know that it is and it will be. 

It's the best kind of crazy.

When I said I feel alive, I meant it.

-Emma Lancaster

Comments

Other Popular Posts

Right Person, Wrong Time.

Yes, You.