Moments

 There have been so many moments that I have wanted to freeze lately.

If we could go back to moments we have already lived, I would have liked to return to the past week.

The relief of the finality of a semester

The arms of the person I love

The bittersweet smiles

The first lightning bugs of the summer

The sun kissing my skin, leaving a blush

The pride we put into others

The selflessness that comes with other's needs

I want to relive these moments a thousand times over.

I've been asked fairly often if I will miss home whenever the time comes to leave it, and every time, I answer no. I will not miss the physical place where I grew up. I will miss my Home.

I will miss my Home.

My Home, the people that shape me.

My Home, a person.

-Emma Lancaster

Comments

Other Popular Posts

Right Person, Wrong Time.

Yes, You.