Space

 I have discovered that I am not the biggest fan of "space," both in the context of giving it and needing it. 

We just had a long period of time where space was mandatory.

Can you blame me for not wanting it much anymore?

Here is where the problem is:

I need space to cool off. If you couldn't already tell by my random late-night rantings, I get fired up about things quite quickly and with much vigor. 

Space is beneficial. 

I know that.

Don't get me wrong, I grew up a lot during that long space. 

It's just, as a result, things changed. 

They were ultimately good changes, and I went with the flow of things, no matter how hard that was (and still proves to be).

I just want to be a part of the growth process in other people now instead of focusing all the growing energy on myself. 

I want to grow with other people.

Space is not my favorite thing in the world, physical or theoretical.

Thank you for reading my brain tornado.

It looks a bit more linear in writing.

-Emma Lancaster

Comments

Other Popular Posts

Right Person, Wrong Time.

Yes, You.