Structure

 As human beings, we like structure.

We have an internal system, a circadian rhythm that when thrown off feels disgusting and tiring. 

Not having some kind of structure in my day-to-day life stresses me out. I like being productive instead of laying on the couch. 

I have no problem with laying on the couch all day. It feels quite nice, actually. I'm a super busy person, so having a day off is a nice refresher. It just isn't productive. 

I wake up at 11:30am and then scroll all day. What kind of day is that? There is no structure to it. 

The anxiety that comes with a day of doing nothing is not worth the lack of structure for me.

You don't have to feel the same way. In fact, you probably don't feel the same way.

But,

you came here for my thoughts.

-Emma Lancaster

Comments

Other Popular Posts

Right Person, Wrong Time.

Yes, You.