Writing from the Past (Part 1)

 8/12/18

There's so much to write about. I could write to you forever, there's just so much to tell. I've told you before that I love writing, but I've never told you what I write, or what I write about, or who I write to. I write stories. I write letters that never get sent. I write about love, pain, my life, my family, my friends, anything and everything. I write to friends. I write to myself in a sense, because nobody sees my stories but me. There are so many words, so many ideas, so many thoughts that appear with paper and pen. They flow out of me like a rushing wind, because in writing you have as much time and as much freedom as you want to share, tell, and explain everything that needs an explanation.

Someday. That's our word. We know it better than anyone else. As unfair as it is, it's all ours. Every time I hear it, I think of you. Seven letters change and add to the meaning of almost anything, but there's only one definition that means everything. Someday, everything will be ok because everything is always ok with you. 

-Emma Lancaster

Comments

Other Popular Posts

Right Person, Wrong Time.

Yes, You.