Markers

 I got some new markers today.

I wish I had more use for them. I don't use markers very often.

They were a gift, though. So I have them.

I don't usually buy myself new things like markers. I buy myself useful things, like clothes. I just never think to actually buy things I like. 

One time I was almost talked into buying a stuffed animal, just because I got really attached to it at the store and had already named it. I didn't end up buying Clementine the sloth, even though she was very soft and I liked her a lot. 

I don't know. The markers are very nice. I like them a lot. 

I just wouldn't get them for myself. 

I appreciate other people who think of things like markers.

Go getcha some markers. 

-Emma Lancaster

Comments

Other Popular Posts

Right Person, Wrong Time.

Yes, You.