Leap of Faith

 I have a friend who has always believed that it only takes two seconds of courage to do something. 

I think that's right.

There is no grand entrance or announcement every time you decide you want pancakes for breakfast. It's just a simple decision. You can do that in two seconds.

But what about big things?

I think that two seconds of courage applies to big things, but it also takes some faith. A leap of faith, one might say. I know that's a lot to ask of yourself. Making decisions is quite difficult. I'm not very good at them myself. I know you can do it, though. 

You're the one making this call. Go for it, and I'll be here to hold your hand as you go. What an exciting time it is to be you!

I'm so proud.

-Emma Lancaster

Comments

Other Popular Posts

Right Person, Wrong Time.

Yes, You.